Monday, March 3, 2014

IO Lacy Layers


Hello friends!  The technique I used on the card is die cutting.  Three of the layers are die cut.  I used Impression Obsession's Leafy Branch and Spiral Flowers dies.

For the yellow flower I cut five of the tiny rolled daisies from the spiral flowers die.  They were colored with distress ink in squeezed lemonade. I let them dry before rolling them with a quilling tool.  I attached the daisies to the card using clear Zots. They were mounted close together to resemble one large flower.   

This is not a color combination I usually choose but I liked the crispness of the blue and yellow against the white.  Hope you like it and thanks for looking!

Supplies
Impression Obsession Leafy Branch die
Impression Obsession Spiral Flowers die
Spellbinders A2 Curved Matting Basics B
Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles
Distress ink (squeezed lemonade)
Yellow Ribbon (from Michaels)
Quilling Tool
Adhesive Zots
Challenge Entered:
Impression Obsession Challenge - technique.


 

No comments: