Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Thinking of You

Good Morning!  Unfortunately I needed a sympathy card.  I usually have difficulty creating sympathy cards but luckily this one came together quickly.


I've wanted to use one of these tree branch die's for a while so maybe the idea for this card had been rattling around in my subconscious.  The flowers were cut from a blue-green design paper with a soft swirl pattern.  I shaped them with the McGill Paper Shapers tools and a molding mat.  The centers are liquid pearls.  The bird was colored with distress ink and the sentiment was stamped in Close to Cocoa from Stampin' Up.  The top layer was popped up with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Memory Box Resting Birds


Challenge Entered

1 comment:

wannabcre8tive said...

Very pretty, don't you just love it when it comes together easily? I have made some very easy cards that took me a very long time. :)