Tuesday, December 2, 2014

IO Cheery Poinsettia

Hello, I was playing with some of my Impression Obsession stamps and this is what came together.


Most of my holiday cards seem to have poinsettias on them, I guess I gravitate to them.  The warm and cheery stamp was one of the first stamps I ever purchased.  I love the sentiment and the font.  Since my other post today was a tag using entirely dies and non traditional Christmas colors I thought I'd try something both different and traditional.  The Poinsettia Swirl stamp was stamped with versamark and then heat embossed with green tinsel embossing powder.  It sparkles more in real life.  Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps

Challenges Entered:
Impression Obsession Christmas Greetings
Pink Gem Challenge (ends1/2)
Christmas Card Challenges

No comments: