Monday, December 8, 2014

Kraftin Kimmie Pirate's Life

Hi friends!  I made this just for fun and I'm not sure who I'm giving it to yet but my seven year old daughter is asking to frame it for her room.  Maybe this sassy pirate is drinking a root beer float?  Cream soda?


The Kraftin' Kimmie rubber stamp comes in a set and is called Bootylicious.  I used liquid applique on her drink and stickles on her head scarf because every card needs a bit of sparkle. :)

Supplies
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Bootylicious
Impression Obsession Cover a Card Flourishes stamp
MFT Plentiful Petals Die
Cottage Cutz Leaf Die
Spellbinders Captivating Squares
Stickles, liquid applique, gold paint

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!

Challenges Entered
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps WW Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations Anything Goes
7 Kids College Fund Challenge Anything Goes #114 (KKS Bootylicious used)
Card Mania Favorite Color Combo (Blue & Pink)
Corrosive Challenges Anything Goes

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Jen, this is just stunning, I love all the détails on this card :) Hugs!

chanya13 said...

Beautiful !!! Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Challenge!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT