Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Classy Cards Spring Showers

Hello!  I'm sharing a card made for the new Classy Cards 'n Such Rainy Days Challenge.  The inspiration photo has such a bright, pretty mix of colors that I was inspired to re-create it.  Don't forget to use my coupon JENNY-10 to save 10% off your entire order at Classy Cards 'n Such.


I found this retired Quickutz umbrella die in my stash and began creating.  I cut paper from both the Vintage Bliss and Botanical Tea paper pads with the Impression Obsession 6-in-1 frames die.  I played with the colors, mixing up the layers and then glued them all to the Vintage Bliss yellow design paper.

All the small flowers were cut using Impression Obsession's Spiral Flowers dies.  The flowers were colored using distress ink and a Mini Ink Blending Tool.  They were rolled with my rolling tool from the Paper Blossoms Tool Kit.

After gluing the umbrella using Joy Foam Pads and adhering the flowers with scor-tape, I added a small white bow and some bling.  Dew Drops were glued to the empty space on the bottom and I added pearls and rhinestones to the flower centers.

The sentiment stamp was added to a little tag modified from a tag die in my stash.  I used distress ink to color the center of the tag and adhered it to the card front with Joy Foam Pads.

Supplies

Thanks for visiting!

Challenge Entered:
Artistic Inspiration


1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love all the layers and papers-Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x