Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Classy Cards Winter Shaker

Hello!  I'm sharing a shaker card today inspired by this week's challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such.  Pop on over and join in the fun, there's still time!



I started with a white side fold A2 card base.  I layered a piece of Kraft paper 1/8 inch smaller on all sides on top.  I then cut a smaller blue layer.  I cut the middle out with an oval die from my stash.  I glued the Memory Box Deer in Trees die to the underside of the blue layer and then glued a piece of clear plastic toy packaging on top.  I made an oval around the opening with thick foam adhesive from my stash.  I cut another Memory Box Deer in Trees and cut the deer off the die cut, I then also cut the bottom of the trees.  I glued the trees down to the Kraft paper.  I then sprinkled some chunky glitter to the center of the Kraft paper before removing the backing on the foam adhesive and laying it on top so the adhesive formed a little ring around the glitter.

Thanks so much for visiting and don't forget about joining our challenge this week!

Supplies



2 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous design this is fab love and hugs Carole x

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful and elegant shaker card Jenny :-)