Sunday, February 21, 2016

Cheery Lynn You're Super!


Hi, friends!  I wanted to try something different and use these awesome new Action Word dies from Cheery Lynn Designs.  I began by stamping and coloring an image from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  My son handed me the paper and I thought it was my usual card stock but I think it was coated because my alcohol markers seemed to slide on the surface.  I apologize for my poor coloring but it cut beautifully with the Circle Stitch and Cut Tool die though.


I cut the Action Words background with a red patterned paper and the Pow and Bang words with a navy blue card stock.  I cut the Pierced Banner die with the same blue card stock and then stamped and cut the sentiment out of white paper.  The blue patterned paper was cut with the Square Stitch Nesting Set.  This die set doesn't cut the surrounding square which gives you a lot of versatility because you can add multiple lines of stitching on your projects.


Dies Used

Thanks for visiting the blog today and make sure to join us in the Add a Flourish challenge for a chance to with a $20 gift certificate to Cheery Lynn Designs!

Challenge Entered
Kraftin' Kimmie Anything Goes

2 comments:

Marilyn Webb said...

Love it!! Wow, those word dies are fantastic and goes perfect with the Kraftin Kimmie Stamps! Thanks for joining our WW challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
Marilyn DT

Deborah said...

That is just gorgeous!!! I love how shiny the cape is!
Thank you for joining the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Wonderful Wednesday challenge! I hope you will join us again!