Monday, March 6, 2017

Cheery Lynn Hello


Hi, it's Jenny here today with a clean and simple card I created using dies from the January Cheery Lynn release.  I just love these new Indie Bouquet flowers with the cut-out details.  I only used two of the dies but there are many more varieties included with the die.  These flowers can become lacey if layered and alternately look really bold backed with another color.    


 I left the flowers simple but embellished them with a glitter pen and rhinestone centers.  I also stacked the Hello die from the Bohemian Word Die Set.  I cut it three times in the same colors I used for the flowers.  Each time I added a layer I liked the effect more.  It also popped up the word almost as high as the circle which was backed with foam tap for added interest and dimension.


Cheery Lynn Dies

Thanks for visiting the blog today!  

No comments: