Sunday, February 25, 2018

Cheery Lynn Love


Hi friends!  It's Jenny here today with a floral Love card.  I've wanted to use these Mehndi Botanical Stems since I first got them but they disappeared on me for awhile.  When they resurfaced I cut and colored them immediately.  I love the details and think they add a fun bohemian element to projects.  I paired them with the Mandala Doily and added a gardenia which just may be my favorite Cheery Lynn flower to create.


I colored all my die cuts using distress inks and foam makeup wedges and glued a silver rhinestone into the center of the Gardenia flower.  The Mandala Doily #1 was adheared using foam adhesive for dimension.

Cheery Lynn Dies

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Hugs, Jenny

1 comment:

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning card a great design Love and hugs Carole x